Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
How do I save my space if I need to leave my site temporarily?
For an RV, the best way to save a site is to post your ticket on site with a personal belonging, such as a lawn chair. A registered license plate or ticket must be displayed at all times.

You may also utilize our ‘occupied’ notices available through our campground hosts.

Tent sites must have a tent on site upon registration. To save a site, a tent and a valid ticket must be displayed on site.

Taking a picture of your properly saved site with your phone can help eliminate disputes if they arise.

Improperly saved sites will be cleared and made available to other campers.


Show All Answers

1. Can I make a reservation for the campground?
2. How do I save my space if I need to leave my site temporarily?
3. Is it difficult to find a camping spot?
4. Is there an RV sewer dump station nearby?
5. How long can I stay in one spot/space?
6. Are pets allowed in the campgrounds?
7. Is there a check-out time?
8. How much and how long for showers?
9. What's the longest RV Waterfront Park can accommodate?

City of Seward • P.O. Box 167, 410 Adams Street City Hall Building • Seward, Alaska 99664 • (907) 224-4050
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices