Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Request a Police Report
You can request a copy of a police report by filling out a Document Request Form and returning it to the Office of the City Clerk in the City Hall Building.    

Seward Police Department does not provide copies of pending criminal cases. You must contact the Kenai District Attorney Office if you need a copy of a pending case: 

                Kenai District Attorney Office
                Trading Bay Professional Center
                120 Trading Bay Road, Suite 200
                Kenai, AK 99611-7716

                Phone: (907) 283-3131
Fax: (907) 283-9553

City of Seward • P.O. Box 167, 410 Adams Street City Hall Building • Seward, Alaska 99664 • (907) 224-3331
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices