Public Works Director
Public Works Technician
434 Sixth Avenue
Ph: (907) 224-4005
Fx: (785) 587-8951
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Responsible for operations of the Street Department, Shop Department, Snow and Ice Department, Municipal Buildings, Community Center, Water Department and Sewer Department. It is our mission to deliver services to the general public in a cost effective and prompt manner. Maintenance and rehabilitation of the City's infrastructure constitutes the majority of our work.
- Maintaining approximately 31 miles of paved and unpaved roads.
- Maintaining the City's fleet of vehicles.
- Providing safe roads in the winter months.
- Keeping the library, municipal building, and fire hall clean and in good repair.
- Maintenance of 28 miles of water distribution main lines.
Please go to the document center for Right of Way Permits.
**Call 811 before you dig!**
Click HERE to access the City of Seward Dig Permit Request Form
2018 Utilities Tariff - Effective January 15, 2018