Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
How do I report a vehicle accident?
Click the following link to learn how to report a vehicle accident:

Report an Accident

Police Department

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a vehicle accident?
2. How do I get a Seward PD shoulder patch?

City of Seward • P.O. Box 167, 410 Adams Street City Hall Building • Seward, Alaska 99664 • (907) 224-4050
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices