A daily pass or seasonal permit is required in order to park in designated municipal lots from May 1 - September 30. Passes and permits are non-refundable.
- No occupied vehicles overnight
- Oversize vehicles (e.g. RV, truck w/trailer, etc.) must pay for both stalls
|PARKING LOT||MAX STAY||RV OK?||TRAILER OK?|
|Center Lot - FREE||2 hours||No||No|
|North Lot||3 days||Yes||Yes|
|Northeast Launch Lot||7 days||Yes||Yes|
|Northeast Shoreside Lot||1 day||No||No|
|South Lot||3 days||Yes||Yes|
|Permit / South Launch Lot||1 day||No||Yes|
|South Harbor Uplands Lot||1 day||Yes||Yes|
|South Harbor Uplands East Lot||1 day||No||No|
Daily Parking Pass
- $10 per space/stall
2 Easy Ways to Pay:
PayByPhone Mobile App
PayByPhone lets you pay for parking in seconds. The app allows you to extend
your parking session from anywhere and will even remind you when your parking
session is about to expire! Parking with PayByPhone is convenient, easy and
Smartphone users can enter m.paybyphone.com in their browser or download the iPhone or Android app. Once you have registered for an account, you can park in 3 easy steps:
• Enter the location number posted on the PayByPhone signs
• Select a parking duration
Visit our PayByPhone FAQ page for more info.
Pay via debit/credit card at any parking lot pay station.
Seasonal Parking Permits
Parking permits can only be purchased online through RecDesk.
- Click the Membership tab.
- Choose permit type.
- Click "Enroll Now" button.
- Sign in or create account if you haven't already.
- Fill out permit application--if purchasing multiple permits, you will need to have required info ready for each permit holder, e.g., license plate #, vehicle make/model/color, etc.
- Complete checkout and payment.
- Your permit will be emailed to you within 3-5 business days.
- Print and display permit on the dash of your vehicle (driver side).
Seasonal Permit Policies
A seasonal parking permit allows eligible individuals to park in designated municipal parking lots May 1 - Sept. 30. Each permit type has specific rules and restrictions; please read parking policies for full details.
Limit one vehicle per permit--valid for registered vehicle only. Permit not refundable or transferable. Permit does not guarantee parking availability. Permit covers vehicles 19’ or less occupying a single parking space with the exception of vehicles with trailers, which are restricted to the Northeast and South Harbor Uplands (SHU) lots.
After registering, permit will be emailed in 3-5 business days along with display instructions. Print and mount permit on vehicle according to the instructions so that it is clearly displayed. If you have not received your permit after 1 week, please contact us.
Remember to lock your vehicle and hide your belongings. Parks & Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.