For the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, please adhere to the rules below. Violations may result in fines and other administrative action, including ejection from the premises without refund.
Check-in / Check-out Time:
12:00 PM (noon)
- Max 14 consecutive days in 1 municipal campground (City Ordinance 7.15.010).
- Max 8 adults per site.
- Limit 1 RV and 1 tent (additional charge) per site. - or -
- Limit 2 tents/hammocks per site.
10:00 PM - 7:00 AM. Generator operation prohibited during these hours.
Alcoholic beverages prohibited (City Ordinance 8.05).
- Must be leashed (6 ft. or less) and within owner's immediate reach at all times.
- Owner must promptly pick up and properly dispose of animal waste.
- May not disturb wildlife or other guests, e.g., noisy, aggressive, chases vehicles/bicycles.
- Max 3 animals.
Management reserves the right to restrict disruptive or aggressive animals. Owners of disruptive animals may be asked to leave the campgrounds.
- Only allowed in the provided fire rings—do not move fire rings.
- Must be tended to by a responsible adult at all times.
- Must be completely extinguished prior to leaving site for any period of time.
- Do not cut or injure live trees.
- Do not burn cans, glass or trash.
- No vehicles, electrical boxes or combustibles within 10 feet of fire.
- No plastic sheeting, tarp enclosures, or other makeshift structures allowed.
- All sites must be reserved prior to use--only use sites you have reserved.
- Maintain a clean and orderly campsite, e.g., dispose of waste in proper receptacles.
- Sleeping in open spaces prohibited.
Permit Display: After completing checkout through Campspot, you will receive a confirmation email and reservation link; this is your camping permit, which must be printed and visibly displayed on your camping unit at all times. Failure to register and pay the established fee shall result in a fine of $50.
You can change your reservation date or site within 24 hours of booking for a $5 fee. All changes must be made at least 1 day prior to arrival date. Must call to change: 907.224.4055
- 14 days+: Full refund minus a 15% administrative fee.
- Less than 14 days: No refund.
- Must call to cancel: 907.224.4055
- With the sole exception of the cancellation policy, there are No Refunds, including for weather conditions, early departure, non-usage, eviction, etc.
- A customer who has not checked into their site within 24 hours of reservation start will be considered a no show and shall forfeit their whole reservation.