Public Works Director
434 Sixth Avenue
Ph: (907) 224-4058
Fx: (907) 224-5051
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Responsible for operations of the Water and Wastewater utilities, the Street Department, the City Shop, and Municipal Building maintenance. It is our mission to provide the City of Seward residents with prompt service and maintenance in a cost effective manner. The majority of our work consists of maintenance, repairs, and improvements of the City's streets, utilities, and equipment.
- Maintaining approximately 31 miles of paved and unpaved roads.
- Maintenance of 28+ miles of both water distribution and wastewater collection main lines.
- Maintaining the City's fleet of vehicles.
- Providing snow removal and sanding for safe roads in the winter months.
- Performing limited building maintenance in City owned buildings.
**Call 811 before you dig!**
Click HERE to access the City of Seward Dig Permit Request Form